Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Super simple. Very tasty! Everyone loves pasta and everyone loves it with parmigiano! But this pasta doesn’t need it, it is just perfect and traditional without it and that is a good thing! Don’t wait and try it yourself!
- 400 gr pasta
- 1 kg clams
- 3 garlic cloves
- ½ bunch fresh parsley
- Chili flakes
- Glas of white wine
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Slice the garlic, cut of the stems of the parsley and mince the rest of the parsley
- To a pan with oil add the parsley stems and garlic. Fry until the garlic is golden brown, add the clams and a splash of white wine. Cover the pan an heat until the clams open. Set aside and reserve the water.
- Boil some pasta in salted water
- Mince the garlic
- To a pan with olive oil add the garlic, chili flakes and parsley, fry until brown. Add some pasta water, the pasta and some of the clams (with and without shell.)
- Serve and garnish with some of the sauce and extra clams in shell