Smoked salmon sandwich
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Super simple. very tasty! Not on a bagel, but on a delicious sandwich! Feeling fancy and craving a delicious sandwich, don't look any further, this is the one! This sandwich has the perfect balance of everything, the smokiness of the salmon, the richness of he avocado and the creaminess of the dill cream cheese!
- 4 ciabatta or any other type of baguette
- 150 gr cream cheese
- 2 tl fresh dill
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 big tomatoes, one in slices and one without seeds in fine cubes
- 2 garlic cloves
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 avocados
- smoked salmon 2 or 3 packages
Finely mince the shallot and garlic, chop the avocado roughly and cut 1 tomato in slices and remove from the other one the seeds and chop finely in cubes
- In a bowl mash the avocado, tomato cubes, half of the lemon juice, salt, pepper, the shallot and the garlic.
- in a bowl combine the cream cheese with the fresh dill, salt and pepper
- Slice the ciabatta in half and toast the insides.
- Spread the dill cream cheese on the bottom of the bun, place the tomato slices on top and sprinkle with a small pinch of salt and pepper. Spoon the guacamole on top of the tomato and top off with lemon juice and the smoked salmon.