Chicken with creamy garlic parmesan sauce
Rated 3.3 stars by 4 users
Super simple. Very tasty! This chicken with creamy mash and delicate sauce is just perfection! Try it and I can guarantee, you will never eat another sauce again!
- 4 chicken breasts
- Black pepper
- Smoked paprika
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- 2 shallots
- 4 garlic cloves
- Glas of chicken stock
- Glas of heavy cream
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Peel the potatoes and cut into quarters
- Add the potatoes to a pan with salt and boiling water. Drain when they are fork tender
- Add a splash of milk, 1 tbsp Dijon mustard, salt, pepper and butter to the potatoes and mash
- season the chicken with salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- To a pan with butter add the chicken and fry until golden brown. Set aside
- Mince the shallot and garlic
- To the same pan as the chicken add the shallot and garlic followed by some chicken stock and heavy cream. let thicken and add some parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Slice the chicken breast
- Bake the asparagus in olive oil with salt and pepper
- Serve and garnish with parsley