Baked potato with cream cheese and salmon
Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
Super simple. Very tasty! Want to step up your potato game? Then don't look any further and make this fantastic smoked salmon baked potato! This is certainly not you ordinary baked potato and that is exactly what the flavor says! The cream cheese and salmon go together perfectly and by adding the horseradish you just get that nice kick every dish needs!
- 4 large potatoes
- 6 tbsp crème fraiche
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- Grater and juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tsp horseradish
200 gr Smoked salmon
- Spring onion
- Olive oil
Chop the scallion
- preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius
- Wash the potatoes, poke holes in them and generously coat with olive oil and a pinch of salt. Puff them in the oven for 40-60 minutes.
- In the meantime, make the sauce by mixing the crème fraîche with the yogurt. Stir in the lemon juice, horseradish rind and dill. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Place in the fridge until later use.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven. Make an opening in each potato with a spoon and scoop them partly empty so that you get a 'tub'. Spoon some of the cream in it, spread the hot smoked salmon on top together with the spring onion. Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and garnish with the lemon rind.
- Serve with the remaining sauce separately.